- St. James's Chapel, Southover, Lewes
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (24.1 × 31.8 cm)
In artist's hand in pen and black ink, llc: Drawn in 1762; and, lower edge of oval: Jas Lambert junr. St. James's Chapel Southover Lewes.
watermark: Fleur-de-Lis/ GR (similar to Heawood 1849)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Lambert of Lewes, 1725–1788, British, St. James's Chapel, Southover, Lewes, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.