Come Along People: Super Circus
- ca. 1925
- lithograph mounted on canvas
- Sheet: 117 1/2 x 78 1/8 inches (298.5 x 198.4 cm) and Mount: 121 3/4 x 82 1/4 inches (309.2 x 208.9 cm)
drawn on stone in artist's hand center left: "V. Hicks"
Lettered, upper center: "Come Along People!" ; lower left: "June 22nd. | to | Aug. 15th. | 3-0 Twice | Daily | 8-0" ; lower right: "Super | Circus" ; lower center: "Stadium, Wembley | Seats 1'- 2'- & 4'-"
Signed center left: " V. Hicks"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- circus | clown | genre subject | travel
- Associated Places:
- Brent | England | Europe | Greater London | London | United Kingdom | Wembley
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
V. Hicks, 20th century, British, Come Along People: Super Circus, ca. 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.