- Louers in a Glade
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 x 10 3/8in. (32.9 x 26.4cm) and Sheet: 14 1/2 × 11 1/4 inches (36.8 × 28.6 cm)
Watermark: Bend; Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: " M. L. F | 1759"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aristocrat | flirting | lady
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Marcellus Laroon the Younger, 1679–1772, British, Louers in a Glade, 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.