- between 1848 and 1849
- Watercolor with pen in brown ink and brown wash over graphite on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/16 x 9 13/16 inches (13.2 x 24.9 cm) and Image: 4 5/8 x 7 1/8 inches (11.7 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "46"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- grass | hill | landscape | trees | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Albania, between 1848 and 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.