Windsor Castle, Berkshire: The Round Tower, King Edward III Tower and King George IV Gateway
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 3/8 × 13 7/8 inches (46.7 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Windsor Castle"
Signed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower right: "SIR JEFFREY WYATVILLE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Windsor Castle, Berkshire: The Round Tower, King Edward III Tower and King George IV Gateway, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.