Windsor Castle, Berkshire: The Round Tower, King Edward III Tower and King George IV Gateway
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 3/8 × 13 7/8 inches (46.7 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Windsor Castle"
Signed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower right: "SIR JEFFREY WYATVILLE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Windsor Castle, Berkshire: The Round Tower, King Edward III Tower and King George IV Gateway, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.