Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Taormina, undated
- Watercolor, gouache, black chalk and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 10 1/2 inches (20.9 x 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Taormina"
Signed in black chalk, lower left: "HBB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | church | cityscape | flowers (plants) | squares (geometric figures) | urn
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Messina | Sicily | Taormina
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.