Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Quay of St. Tropez, undated
Quay of St. Tropez
- Black chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 6 3/8 inches (12.7 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, lower center: "x 277 Port d' P[...], St Tropez 27 x 41"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | port | quay
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Mediterranean Sea | Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur | Saint-Tropez | Var
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.