Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Quay of St. Tropez, undated
Quay of St. Tropez
- Black chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- 5 × 6 3/8 inches (12.7 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, lower center: "x 277 Port d' P[...], St Tropez 27 x 41"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | port | quay
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Mediterranean Sea | Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur | Saint-Tropez | Var
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.