- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 10 3/8 inches (18.1 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower left: "HBB"; in artist's hand in brown watercolor: "Capri"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right; "HBB"; inscribed on back in graphite center left: ""
Signed in graphite lower left: "HBB"; signed in graphite lower right; "HBB". Not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | island | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Capri, Isola di | Italy | Napoli
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.