A Street in Asiago
- Additional Title(s):
- watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 8 1/4 inches (29.8 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink lower left: "Martin Hardie |Asiago 1918."; in graphite lower left: "Asiago"; in graphite lower right: "To [...] M H."; inscribed on back in pen and brown ink lower left: "A Street in Asiago | Nov 1918."; on back in pen and blue ink lower right: "Che[...]"
Signed in pen and brown ink lower left: "Martin Hardie | Asiago 1918"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | destruction | street | wars | World War, 1914-1918
- Associated Places:
- Asiago | Europe | Italy | Italy | Veneto | Vicenza
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.