A Street in Asiago
- Additional Title(s):
- watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 8 1/4 inches (29.8 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink lower left: "Martin Hardie |Asiago 1918."; in graphite lower left: "Asiago"; in graphite lower right: "To [...] M H."; inscribed on back in pen and brown ink lower left: "A Street in Asiago | Nov 1918."; on back in pen and blue ink lower right: "Che[...]"
Signed in pen and brown ink lower left: "Martin Hardie | Asiago 1918"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | destruction | street | wars | World War, 1914-1918
- Associated Places:
- Asiago | Europe | Italy | Italy | Veneto | Vicenza
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.