Malcolm Drummond, 1880–1945, British, Woman in a Dress, Seen from Behind, undated
Woman in a Dress, Seen from Behind
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 7 5/8 inches (27.9 × 19.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | genre subject | girl | hands | peasant | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.