Windsor Castle, Berkshire: Plan
- Additional Title(s):
The Western Towers, Windsor Castle Renovations
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured cream wove paper with three fold marks
- Sheet: 21 1/2 × 29 5/16 inches (54.6 × 74.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout drawing: directions, names and dimensions of renovations; in graphite, upper left: "2 Double Paltes - Paper 2-6 | for the West Front | 22 Single Plate 20 Inches"; inscribed on verso in brown ink: The Western Towers | Windsor Castle | Brought from | Windsor Sep: 25/38."
Watermark: J WHATMAN 1836
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Windsor Castle, Berkshire: Plan, 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.