IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Paddington Station, undated
- Watercolor, graphite and goauche on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 10 7/8 inches (23.5 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in white gouache lower right: "HBB"; inscribed on back in graphite center: "3"
Signed in white gouache lower right: "HBB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | railroad | railroad | railroad station | station
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | London | Paddington | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.