- Additional Title(s):
An Interpretation of Constable's 'Cornfield'
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, cream, moderately textured wove paper
- Mount: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm) and Sheet: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in red chalk lower left: "HBB"
Signed in red chalk lower left: "HBB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cornfield | dog (animal) | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, The Cornfield, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.