Aldbury Lodge, Ashridge: Chamber Plan and North Elevation
- Former Title(s):
Plan and South Elevation of Aldbury Lodge
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper bar scale of 2/13 inch to 1 foot
- 18 1/2 × 12 1/4 inches (47 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Chamber Plan with North Elevation | of Aldbury Lodge | Ashridge"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "North Elevation | of Aldbury Lodge"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Chamber Plan"; in pen and black ink, lower center, scale labeled "0" to "20"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 250"; in graphite, upper right: "Ashridge"; in graphite, upper right: "1506/6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Aldbury Lodge, Ashridge: Chamber Plan and North Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.