Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Ashridge: Elevation of Classical Lodge, undated
Ashridge: Elevation of Classical Lodge
- Pen and black ink, graphite and watercolor on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper with black ink and brown wash border
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 11 1/2 inches (23.5 × 29.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.