Lilleshall Hall, Shropshire: Three Elevations
- ca. 1826
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- 14 1/2 × 18 1/4 inches (36.8 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, bar scales numbered; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Lilleshall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall Hall, Shropshire: Three Elevations, ca. 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.