IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Elevation of an Unidentified Church, undated
Elevation of an Unidentified Church
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Lilleshall Hall, Shropshire: Ground Floor Plan
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 22 inches (40.3 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, right, rooms in wing labeled, including: "Butlers room"; "Butlers | pantry"; "Stewards Room"; "Servants Hall"; "Store Room"; "Housekeepers | room"; "Waiting room"; "Closet"; in graphite, upper right: "Lilleshall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.