Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Design for Brocklesby Park, Lincolnshire: Bird's Eye View, undated
Design for Brocklesby Park, Lincolnshire: Bird's Eye View
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 x 20 5/8 inches (33.8 x 52.4 cm)
Watermark: "J Whatman | 1821"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aerial perspective | architectural drawing | architectural subject | architecture | design | park (grounds) | plan (drawing)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.