British Industries| Fishing | LMS
- Frame: 41 5/8 x 50 9/16 inches (105.7 x 128.4 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "LMS" ; lower center: "BRITISH INDUSTRIES | FISHING | BY NORMAN WILKINSON"
signed lower right: "-Norman Wilkinson-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | harbor | industry | marine art | ships | warehouse
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Norman Wilkinson, 1878–1971, British, British Industries| Fishing | LMS, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.