- Pen and black ink and watercolor on thick, cream, parchment
- Sheet: 18 3/4 x 13 1/4 inches (47.6 x 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "C. Ginner"
Signed lower right in pen and black ink: "C. Ginner"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Patricia Cornwell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alley | bar | cart | chimney pots | chimneys | man | pub | stores | stores | street | tavern | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | Mayfair | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.