Lilleshall, Shropshire: Chamber Plan
- Former Title(s):
One of 14 Designs made for the Rt. Honorable Earl of Gower for the his Seat at Lilleshall - Chamber Plan
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper bar scale of 1/12 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 19 1/8 inches (32.7 × 48.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Chamber Plan - Designed for Lilleshall"; in pen and black ink and grey wash, throughout, plan labeled; in graphite, lower left, rooms numbered "1" to "4"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR93 74/4/5/10 (6))"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall, Shropshire: Chamber Plan, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.