Lilleshall, Shropshire: Section through the Staircases
- Former Title(s):
One of 14 Designs made for the Rt. Honorable Earl of Gower for his Seat at Lilleshall - Section through the Staircases
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper bar scale of 1/12 inch to 1 foot
- 12 7/8 × 19 1/8 inches (32.7 × 48.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Section through the Staircases &c. Design for Lilleshall"; in pena nd black ink, lower left: "Nursery Floor"; in pen and black ink, lower right, dimensions given; in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR93 74/4/5/10 (13))"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall, Shropshire: Section through the Staircases, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.