William Leighton Leitch, 1804–1883, British, Kilchurn Castle, Argyllshire, 1865
Kilchurn Castle, Argyllshire
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, and scratching out on thick, textured, cream wove paper, mounted on wood
- Sheet: 26 × 40 inches (66 × 101.6 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "W.L.Leitch 1865"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | island | lake | landscape | mountains | ruin | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- Argyllshire | Scotland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.