Ponte Pietra, Verona
- Watercolor, graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 8 7/8 inches (14.6 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R."; on back, upper right: "69/269"; on back, center left: Verona | Ponte Pietra"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | genre subject | labor | laborers | men | river | riverbanks | shore (landform) | sleeping | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Adige | Italy | Ponte Pietra | Veneto | Verona | Verona
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
circle of John Ruskin, 1819–1900, British, Ponte Pietra, Verona, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.