Ponte Pietra, Verona
- Watercolor, graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 8 7/8 inches (14.6 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R."; on back, upper right: "69/269"; on back, center left: Verona | Ponte Pietra"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | genre subject | laborers | men | river | riverbanks | shore (landform) | workers
- Associated Places:
- Adige | Italy | Ponte Pietra | Veneto | Verona | Verona
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
circle of John Ruskin, 1819–1900, British, Ponte Pietra, Verona, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.