IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Ruskin, 1819–1900, British, Distant View of Saint-Wulfran, Abbeville, undated
Distant View of Saint-Wulfran, Abbeville
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 10 1/8 inches (17.5 x 25.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | church | fields | hills | landscape | town | trees
- Associated Places:
- Abbeville | Collégiale Saint-Wulfran d'Abbeville | France | Picardie | Somme
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Ruskin - Past: Present: Future (Yale Center for British Art, 2000-01-20 - 2000-02-27) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.