- Gouache on very thick, smooth, cream wove card
- 9 3/4 × 14 1/2 inches (24.8 × 36.8 cm) and 13 1/4 × 18 3/4 × 3/4 inches (33.7 × 47.6 × 1.9 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "The Listener | 1953"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink lower right: "Conroy Maddox '53"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Lois Severini and Enrique Foster Gittes, Yale BA 1961
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | bird | ear | geology | pebbles | science | seagull | seashell | still life | stones
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.