Print made by Ernest Herbert Whydale, 1886–1954, British, Eventide, undated
- Etching on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 16 7/8 x 12 inches (42.9 x 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "Whydale | 10/84 DL 10/84 DL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cart | elm | horses (animals) | man | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.