IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Ernest Herbert Whydale, 1886–1954, British, Grazing Horse, undated
- Etching on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 15 1/2 inches (27.6 x 39.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | grazing | hay | horse (animal) | ladder | tree
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.