- Mezzotint on laid paper on moderately thick, rough, , beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 25 1/2 × 16 7/8 inches (64.8 × 42.9 cm) and Image: 23 11/16 × 15 3/8 inches (60.2 × 39.1 cm)
lettered, lower left; "Painted by Sr Joss. Reynolds"; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J.R.Smith"; lettered, lower center: "Publish'd June 10th 1778 by J.R.Smith No.10 Batemans Buildings Soho Square London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | feather | portrait
- Associated People:
- Rivett, Elizabeth Catharine (1751-1780)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Raphael Smith, 1752–1812, British, Mrs. Carnac, 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.