- Gull and Wave
- Woodcut on thin, moderately textured, white Japanese paper
- Sheet: 5 x 4 1/2 inches (12.7 x 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower left: "x1/50 Gull and Wave"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "Clare Leighton"
Signed in graphite lower right: "Clare Leighton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | birds | sea | seagull | water | waves (natural events)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Clare Leighton, 1898–1989, American, born in Britain, Gull and Wave, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.