Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Soldiers Carousing at an Inn, undated
Soldiers Carousing at an Inn
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, with pen and brown ink, gray ink and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 12 11/16 × 16 5/16 inches (32.2 × 41.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 1/2 × 12 13/16 inches (21.6 × 32.5 cm), and Sheet: 7 1/4 × 11 5/8 inches (18.4 × 29.5 cm)
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "T. Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.