A Town Crier
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, with pen and brown ink, gray ink over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 9 1/8 inches (29.5 × 23.2 cm), Mount: 16 5/16 × 12 11/16 inches (41.4 × 32.2 cm), and Contemporary drawn border: 12 15/16 × 10 7/16 inches (32.9 × 26.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right, "2"
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "T Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.