Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Soldiers Embarking, undated
- Part Of:
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink, over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 5 9/16 inches (8.3 × 14.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 5/16 × 6 11/16 inches (11 × 17 cm), and Mount: 12 11/16 × 16 5/16 inches (32.2 × 41.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "4a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.