- Soldiers Embarking
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink, over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 5 9/16 inches (8.3 × 14.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 5/16 × 6 11/16 inches (11 × 17 cm), and Mount: 12 11/16 × 16 5/16 inches (32.2 × 41.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "4a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Soldiers Embarking, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.