Loading a Cart for Market
- Part Of:
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 × 9 1/4 inches (16.4 × 23.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 7 11/16 × 10 1/2 inches (19.5 × 26.7 cm), and Mount: 12 11/16 × 16 1/4 inches (32.2 × 41.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "9"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "T. .Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Loading a Cart for Market, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.