after Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Man with Barrow and Dog, undated
Man with Barrow and Dog
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Two Figures
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink; verso: pen and brown and gray ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 9 3/4 inches (20.6 x 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "D.3409"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrow | dog (animal) | genre subject | man | people | wheelbarrow
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.