IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Three Full-Length Figures of Men Talking, ca. 1815
Three Full-Length Figures of Men Talking
- ca. 1815
- Pen and red-brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 7 3/8 inches (23.5 x 18.7 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coats (outer garments) | figures | genre subject | hats | men | standing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Rowlandson Drawings from the Paul Mellon Collection (Royal Academy of Arts, 1978-03-04 - 1978-05-28) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Rowlandson Drawings from the Paul Mellon Collection (Yale Center for British Art, 1977-11-16 - 1978-01-15) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.