Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Lady in a White Dress, wearing a Blue Hat, undated
A Lady in a White Dress, wearing a Blue Hat
- Watercolor with gray wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, laid paper, mounted on very thick, smooth, beige, laid paper
- 13 7/16 x 9 9/16 inches (34.1 x 24.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress (in general) | genre subject | hat | lady | ribbon | white (color)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.