IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown framemaker, British, Neoclassical frame, late 18th to early 19th century
British, Neoclassical frame
- late 18th to early 19th century
- Carved wood, later oil and water gilding over original gilding
- Frame: 9 1/2 × 10 3/4 inches (24.1 × 27.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Link to Framed Image:
- Subject Terms:
- frame style: Neoclassical | frame status: Contemporary | frame quality: Poor | frame ornament: Elongated beading at sight edge | frame cross-section: Concave with inlay | frame alteration: yes
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.