Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Hengar Wood, St. Tudy, Cornwall, undated
Hengar Wood, St. Tudy, Cornwall
- Watercolor with pen and red brown and gray ink over graphite on thick, slightly textured, beige, wove support
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 10 5/16 inches (17.1 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Hangar Wood"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | hills | landscape | shepherd | trees | valleys (landforms) | woods
- Associated Places:
- Camel | Cornwall | England | Europe | Saint Tudy | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.