Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Scene Outside an Inn, undated
Scene Outside an Inn
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/16 x 10 3/8 inches (18.3 x 26.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | chimneys (architectural elements) | dogs (animals) | genre subject | houses | inn | luggage | men | outside | people by activity | trees | wagons | windows | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.