- Loading a Waggon
- Pen and red-brown and gray ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/16 x 12 inches (20.8 x 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "D28137"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | carts | chimney (architectural element) | genre subject | horses (animals) | house | loading | men | wagons | wheels
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Loading a Waggon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.