Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Hot Spice Gingerbread All Hot, undated
Hot Spice Gingerbread All Hot
- Additional Title(s):
Street Vendors Crying Their Wares...
- Watercolor with pen and gray and red-brown ink over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 4 3/16 x 2 3/4 inches (10.6 x 7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons (main garments) | archway | baker | genre subject | hats | hot | men | spice | table (support furniture) | windows | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.