Hot Spice Gingerbread, all Hot
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, wove paper, mounted on thick, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 15/16 x 4 3/16 inches (15.1 x 10.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Hot Spice Gingerbread, all Hot."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron (main garment) | baker | genre subject | hats | hot | men | spice | table (support furniture) | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Hot Spice Gingerbread, all Hot, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.