IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown framemaker, British, 'Carlo Maratta' style frame, 4th quarter of 20th century
British, 'Carlo Maratta' style frame
- 4th quarter of 20th century
- Carved wood, water gilt and patinated
- Frame: 55 3/8 × 46 × 2 1/2 inches (140.7 × 116.8 × 6.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Link to Framed Image:
- Subject Terms:
- frame style: 'Carlo Maratta' frame | frame status: Reproduction of contemporary frame | frame quality: Good | frame ornament: Flowered back edge; ribbon-&-stave; centred running husk at sight edge | frame cross-section: Concave with ogee | frame alteration: no alteration
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.