IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown framemaker, British 'Carlo Maratta' frame, 4th quarter of 18th century
British 'Carlo Maratta' frame
- 4th quarter of 18th century
- Carved wood and compo, partial later regilding
- Frame: 36 1/2 × 31 1/2 × 3 1/8 inches (92.7 × 80 × 7.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Link to Framed Image:
- Subject Terms:
- frame style: 'Carlo Maratta' frame | frame status: Possibly original | frame quality: Good | frame ornament: Lotus leaf back edge; lotus leaf sight edge | frame cross-section: Concave with ogee | frame alteration: probably not
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.