IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown framemaker, British, Victorian frame, 2nd and 3rd quarters of 19th century
British, Victorian frame
- 2nd and 3rd quarters of 19th century
- Wood and compo, original oil and water gilding
- Frame: 13 × 14 × 2 3/4 inches (33 × 35.6 × 7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Link to Framed Image:
- Subject Terms:
- frame style: Victorian | frame status: Out of period | frame quality: Good | frame ornament: Twisted ribbon at back edge; beeding; astragal-&-triple bead; lotus leaf-&-bud sight edge | frame cross-section: Entablature | frame alteration: yes
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.