George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Two Sketches of a Seated Male Nude, Rear View, undated
Two Sketches of a Seated Male Nude, Rear View
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 8 5/8 inches (14 x 21.9 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | male | nude | seated | sketches | view
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.