"Grasmere" from Gray's Journal
- Additional Title(s):
Grasmere from Dunmail Gray's Journal
- Color printed etching and aquatint on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 1/8 x 22 7/8 inches (74 x 58.1 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower left: "Grasmere from Dunmail / Gray's Journal", in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "A/P"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "D. Wilkinson '82"
Signed and dated in graphite lower right: "D. Wilkinson '82"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Renée and Geoffrey Hartman, Yale PhD 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- journal | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Cumbria | England | Grasmere | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Thomas Gray
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Donald Wilkinson, born 1937, British, "Grasmere" from Gray's Journal, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.