IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Euganian Hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide, undated
Euganian Hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide
- Additional Title(s):
The Eugenian Hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on thick, slightly textured, beige card
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 7 1/2 inches (13.3 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, upper right: "154"; in graphite lower left: "The Eugenian hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide"
Signed lower left in graphite: "HBB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elena Siff Erenberg
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | clouds | lagoon | landscape | marine art | mountains | ships | tides
- Associated Places:
- Colli Euganei | Italy | Padua
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.