Euganian Hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide
- Additional Title(s):
The Eugenian Hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on thick, slightly textured, beige card
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 7 1/2 inches (13.3 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, upper right: "154"; in graphite lower left: "The Eugenian hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide"
Signed lower left in graphite: "HBB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elena Siff Erenberg
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | clouds | lagoon | landscape | marine art | mountains | ships | tides
- Associated Places:
- Colli Euganei | Italy | Padua
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Euganian Hills from the Lagoon -- Low Tide, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.