- Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 15/16 x 11 1/16 inches (38 x 28.1 cm) and Image: 14 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (37.7 x 26.3 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink in artist's hand, lower right: "2/6"; inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "W"
Signed and dated in gray ink, lower right: "Butler '54."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Reg Butler
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | balance | black | body | dark | fear | female | figure study | nude | pose | red | shadows | silhouette
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Reg Butler, 1913–1981, British, Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954, 1954
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.